Philips Hue Smart Tap Switch (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
Change the way you control light at home with the Philips hue dimmer switch with remote. Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 of your room lights for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed. Requiring the hue bridge (sold separately) for the full hue experience, this battery-powered dimmer with remote smoothly and wirelessly adjusts your lights' intensity without any added installation. Mount the hue dimmer switch anywhere with screws or adhesive tape (both sold separately) and control using the remote or the Philips hue app with the Philips hue bridge. Make it part of your hue home lighting system with hue accessories (sold separately) such as the hue tap or hue motion sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, apple Home Kit, and Google assistant. Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes one hue dimmer switch with wall plate and remote, a CR2450 battery, manual, and two-year warranty.
- Remotely recall your four favorite Philips Hue light scenes at the press of a button. Select from your own scenes, scenes created by Philips, or program a button to switch all lights on/off.
- Requiring the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this switch does not need batteries. It uses kinetic energy and is powered by your touch.
- Mount the Hue Tap anywhere with the included mounting plate, or detach it and carry it with you as you move through your home.
- Add up to 12 other Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Dimmer Switch or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. This box includes a Hue Tap with wall plate and two-year warranty.