Regular price Sale price $2,429.00
- The LINQ Self-retracting lifeline (SRL) with retrieval range is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6 the range has been developed to be durable and efficient.
- LINQ self retracting lifelines (SRL's) with retrieval range extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area premitted by the AS/NZS Standard.
- The lifeline maintains tension which clears thw work zone of any loose and dangerous excess wire. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- The Dual Mode locking pin and handle allow for easy activation on the job, removing hassle and frustration.
- High Impact polymer outer casing
- Equipped with locking pin that enables SRL to have Dual Mode
- Block Mode allows SRL to be used as an independent fall arrestor
- Winch Mode enable easy retrieval/rescue of worker
- Comes with load indicator snap hook and swivel anchorage eye
- Retractable wire rope maximum length: 10M
- Anchorage eye with swivel action prevents undue twisting of rope while working or in the event of a fall
- Reduces impact forces to less that 6Kn
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 12kN
- Mass held rating at 136kg
- Conforms to standard EN360:2002 and EN 1496:2006 Class A
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 - 24 hours
- Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6
- Atex Certified for use in potentially explosive atmosphere as per directive 94/9/EC
Customers who viewed this item also viewed